Fancy a cuppa? A nice cup of tea can do wonders for your health.
Celebrating Tea! Tea is not only a tasty beverage, with loads of different varieties to tickle any palate. But it’s also good for what ails you. Or in fact, what could ail you down the road as it’s now acknowledged as a preventative medicine.
The ancient and magical elixir, tea, has been around for hundreds of years. The first recorded tea drinkers are the Chinese from about 3AD. However, when the Brits discovered tea in the 17th Century they took over and started to spread tea consumption and production first through India and around the world.
Now, tea is a popular beverage everywhere. Often with each country or culture having their own favorite types and ways of preparing and serving.
And clinical studies are showing us more and more, how tea is good for our health and well-being.
Celebrating how tea has become the best beverage. Tea is tasty and good for you! How often can we say that about something?
So, here’s a few things we know about tea:
- It’s full of anti-oxidants, whether black, green or red, which means it helps alleviate damage from toxins and pollutions.
- Studies indicate that drinking green tea daily lessens the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Recent animal studies (haven’t had a chance to check on humans, I guess) show that tea consumption helps bone health.
- Tea has been shown to assist immune response, speeding up the pathways for body to heal quicker.
- Tea is calorie free. Say ‘what!’ Oh yes, a tasty, healthy beverage that is a bonus weight-loss product.
And we’re celebrating with tea today!
Celebrating Britain’s National Tea Day in honor of my heritage. Cheers to having a delish cup (or two, or three) with you today!
It’s always time for tea with a cup of delicious Bramble Cottage black tea. Ceylon tea is paired with fresh blackberry essence, creamy vanilla, and topped with a trio of rose petals, blackberry leaves and blue cornflowers. It’s both beautiful and tasty. And it’s only $7 for 15 to 20 cups of this healing elixir.
Need to get some Bramble Cottage tea? Click to buy.
Or, if you are local give me a call 206-883-3482 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org I’ve lots in stock and you can save on the postage.
And it’s absolutely fabulous! Celebrating tea in the best possible way. Join me and become a Bramble Cottage Tea fan.
Happy Tea Drinking!