Come on, I know you’re curious. What is Feeling Absolutely Fabulous all about?
Feeling Absolutely Fabulous is getting your life together so you can sleep well, have more fun and live to a ripe old age. All the while, looking and feeling absolutely fabulous.
Hello, I’m Jacqueline Fairbrass— vivacious Holistic Health Consultant, licensed Hypnotherapist, retired Naturopath, founder of the School of Complementary Therapies and the CEO of Feeling Absolutely Fabulous LLC. Phew! All rolled up into ‘International Woman of Mystery!’
Back to Feeling Absolutely Fabulous:
Feeling Absolutely Fabulous is caring for yourself. It’s about finding that little spark of magic within you and nurturing the dickens out of it.
I can see it in you. I’ll teach you to see it too. And better yet, to feel it!
What I’m not about is self-improvement. Ugh! It’s okay to want to be better, but you aren’t broken dahling. Nope. You just haven’t been taught how to care for you.
I’m not about bashing yourself over the head with a big stick whenever you cheat on a diet; I’m about caring for yourself (no matter what), and asking questions like:
- How can I be kinder to me?
- How can I love me more?
- How can I improve my health by being good to myself?
You see, to me health isn’t a goal; it’s a lifestyle. And it doesn’t have to be a fanatical lifestyle, either.
If you’ve been thinking, “I’d really like to be healthy, except that’ll involve me getting up early in the morning to do 20 minutes of meditation, before going for a run, drinking a green smoothie, giving up coffee, and never having a martini again” that’s just not case.
Having a healthy lifestyle is about balancing your body, mind, spirit, and emotions, and nurturing every part of you.
I always say to my clients,
Listen, you might bump into me down the pub, having a pint of an evening, and I want you to know that because that’s part of who I am.
It’s all in that balance; in getting people to recognize that it’s OKAY to indulge yourself once in a while.
The only good thing about a crisis is realizing that you’ve been putting life on hold and it’s FINALLY time to do something about it.
You’ve stopped in your tracks to take a look around and noticed that you’ve been missing out on life. You feel like the window to change is going to close any moment and if you don’t do something about right now, it’ll shut you out forever, you’ll dwindle away, and get left behind.Because that IS the uncool thing that happens when you put off living LIFE, you get used to it!
And my lovely, that’s a habit that dies hard.
When you go through a transition, everything happens so quickly and seemingly out of nowhere. We don’t pause to experience our feelings of change and loss. Instead, we bottle them up inside, which builds into a clot of stuckage. In order to get unstuck, you have to let those feelings find their way out. And the best way to do that is to take care of all of you.
When all of you is on board with your plans, there’ll be no stopping you.
The holistic you is the secret to true healing. When you give your body the nutrients it needs and exercise those muscles of yours, you’re allowing all the good chemicals to spread in your body.
This has been proven to positively affect your mind, mood, and focus!
That’s why I always say – Your body has an innate ability to heal yourself. But only when you’re treating it right will it give you the energy and oomph to break down doors and create opportunities for you.
This is perfect for you if you want to rediscover who you are and what you stand for. Its helps you take a long hard look at what’s going on in your life, so you can weed out the bad stuff so the good stuff can flourish.
It helps you take action when it’s so easy to curl up in bed with chocolate and watch T.V. This is NOT for people who want to give up.
- This is for people who are sick of being held back from their dreams.
- This is for people who are tired of waiting for their turn to live.
- This is for people who want to defy their circumstances and make the most of this one and only life we have.
When you take back control of your body, mind, emotions and spirit, you take back control of your life.
This is what happens:
- You’ll feel WAY more confident, which brings on a whole slew of benefits you wouldn’t expect – like attracting romance into your life and garnering recognition at work.
- You’ll finally do the things you’ve said you’d always wanted to do – instead of keeping them on the backburner.
- You’ll have more time to do the things that, not only benefit you, but things you LOVE by getting rid of time-wasting bad habits.
- You’ll be clear on your IDENTITY and know exactly what you want.
- You’ll know exactly which dreams are right for you and get committed to seeing them come true!
- You’ll develop a self-care routine that keeps you motivated and focused to accomplish your goals.
- You’ll feel freer, free from your old worries and stresses.
- You’ll be able to cease your negative thought process and prosper with positive thinking.
- You’ll feel a new level of calm in situations that would’ve otherwise toppled you over.
- You’ll improve your mind, your mood, and your ability to focus.
- You’ll have more energy and feel happier.
Take back control of your life and steer it to direction of YOUR future, instead of letting other people take the wheel!
I’m the lady that will help you do it!
I’m Jacqueline Fairbrass. For over 20 years, I’ve been helping people overcome cataclysmic changes and anyone who simply wants to take back control of their life by helping them create a healthy new life for themselves.
This is what working with me does:
You finally get to make record progress on getting clear on who you are and what you want – which you may not have been able to pinpoint on your own.
- You’ll move faster and easier to find the self-care routine that gets your goals accomplished because you’ll work through a proven process that has helped thousands of people (that’s what happens when you have 20 years of experience like I do), instead of going through unnecessary pains and setbacks when you only play it by ear.
- You’ll have your own personal fairy godmother, cheerleader, or Mary-Poppins – whatever you’d like to call me – for you to turn to for whatever comes up.
- You’ll watch yourself change more and more into the best possible version of yourself.
- You’ll fall wildly in love with yourself and your life.
By the end of our time working together, I want you to be able to say: I absolutely love who I’ve become and I love the direction my life is taking.
Long after we’re done working together, you’ll have the tools and resources to handle any other catastrophes life might swing your way. This isn’t just for now, this is for forever.
I’ve seen this shift time and time again. When I see someone implement this holistic lifestyle into their world, doors open for them. Because they can take care of themselves in every facet of their life, they can take on anything.
It’s time to feel like yourself again.
So, how can I help you?
Make an appointment with me now to get started on your journey to Feeling Absolutely Fabulous:
You’ll soon be Feeling Absolutely Fabulous once you’ve sampled some time with me.
Mentoring, coaching, consulting…oh my!
Tired of feeling like your life has no direction? Get yourself back on track! I offer over 20 years experience in holistic lifestyle coaching experience, along with over 35 years of practice. Need some help in any area of your life, I’ve got the skills to help you.
So, you might be wondering why I do what I do…please read on…
MY JOURNEY HERE
When my eldest daughter was prescribed Ritalin—a drug you don’t mess with—aged four, I remember thinking, “Are you nuts?” It felt surreal.
My father had always been pretty progressive when it came to health and fitness, so my natural bent was to stay away from drugs. But somehow in my 20s, I’d found myself on sleeping pills: popping uppers in the morning and downers before I went to bed at night. After two weeks of feeling like absolute crap, I flushed the rest down the toilet.
There was no way I was putting my child through that. I felt as though I’d be imprisoning her in a pill-popping prison for the rest of her life.
And so I started to look elsewhere . . . and ultimately embarked on a huge lifestyle change. (huge!)
Growing up in England, we’d practically survived on fried egg ‘n’ chips (what my American hubby calls French fries) at least twice a week. Beans on toast had been a staple—and yet suddenly I had to figure out how to cook brown rice!
(The less said about the lentil nut loaf I baked that time, the better—although it still gives the kids and I a good laugh, even now.)
To this day, my daughter has never had to take medication for her ADHD. Not only that, but I’m proud to say she graduated with a BCom Honors Degree.
By ‘93, more and more people were asking for my advice about healthy living, so I decided to share my knowledge by opening a clinical practice. I became a Holistic Health Practitioner in the beautiful city of Ottawa, Ontario.
By ‘95, I was getting so many requests to teach what I knew, my next step was a no-brainer. I opened the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies, and by the end of 1996, I’d created our flagship Holistic Foot Reflexology learning program.
Today, our graduates hail from all over the world: North America, the UK, Pakistan, China, Australia, and all over Europe.
But I digress…jump ahead to 2006 and I fell in love with a handsome American guy. By 2010 I was living in North Bend, WA and starting all over again.
I love being able to share what I’ve learned over the years. And I get such a kick from seeing people take charge of their health and wellness.
I get the biggest kick when someone finally “gets” it: when the penny drops and they realize, “I can do this”. That gives me the biggest buzz.